4 large chicken wings
1 garlic minced
Salt and black pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
25 g / 2 tbsp unsalted butter
2 large garlic cloves , minced
Finely chopped parsley , optional
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Wash the chicken wings and dry with paper towel.
3. In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt, and ground black pepper.
4.Put the chicken into the bowl and marinate for 30 minutes.
5. Cut some veggies you fancy and put them on a baking tray.
6. Transferthe chicken inside the baking tray put the tray into the oven and bakend for 20 minutes.
Other recipes that you may have interest