4 riped bananas
1/4 tsp sea salt
250g plain flour
100g melted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tbsp honey
2 cups apple juice
1. Preheat the oven to 350oF
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, eggs, baking soda, salt, vanilla, cinnamon and melted butter. Set aside.
3. Use another bowl, peel and smash 3 of the bananas and put them in the large bowl.
4. Add in the honey and the apple juice
5. Pour all the mixture into the loaf tin, then peel and slice the remaining banana and put on the top.
6. Bake for one hour. Use a fork to see if it s fully cooked.
7. Take it out from the oven and place on a wire rack for cooling
Other recipes that you may have interest