Sweet Potato Chicken Salad
4 large sweet potatoes
400g Chicken breast
1 lemon to make lemon juice
3 tbsp olive oil
1 pinch Salt
1 dash Black pepper
1. Pick 4 sweet potatoes, wash and peel. At the same time preheat the oven to 420°F.
2. Cut the potatoes into small cubes, brush them with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper.
3. Lay the potatoes evenly on the baking tray and bake for about 15 minutes. (Use a fork to see if it can penetrate)
4. Mix lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Once the potato is fully baked, toss the dressings to evenly coat.
5. Marinated chicken breast with barbecue sauce
6. Then fry the chicken with butter for about 10 minutes both sides.
7. Put the chicken with the potato, and your sweet potato chicken salad is ready to serve.
Other recipes that you may have interest