Lemon Shrimp and Asparagus
4 tbsp olive oil
500 g raw large shrimp
500 g asparagus
1 tbsp sea salt
1 tbsp crushed red pepper
1 garlic, minced
1 ginger, mince
1 parsley, chopped
1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Wash the asparagus ,rinsing the stalks. Line up all the stalks and cut them same length.
2. Peeled, de-veined and remove the tails of the shrimp. Pat them completely dry with paper towels.
3. In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat.
4. Add shrimp to the pan, then season with 1 teaspoon of sea salt and 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper. Cook until the shrimp is pink. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside.
5. Use the same pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil then add garlic and ginger.
6. Add the shrimp in, stir fry a little bit then season with 1 teaspoon of salt. cook for three minutes or until the asparagus is tender-crisp.
7. Put the shrimp back to the pan, then add soy sauce. Stir until the ingredients are well combined.
8. Add lemon juice and parsley then the dish is ready!
Other recipes that you may have interest