250 g all purpose flour
4 tbsp baking powder
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp salt
2 large eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
300ml cups warm milk
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F or a waffle maker if you have one.
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, oil and vanilla extract.
4. Pour the milk into the flour mixture; beat until blended.
5. Set the batter aside for 10 minutes.
6. Pour the batter onto the waffle maker or on a plate then place it into the oven.
7. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Then serve immediately with butter, syrup, or powdered sugar.
Other recipes that you may have interest