300g soft tofu or 1-2 block medium size
1 tbsp olive oil
100g minced pork
1.5 tbsp Laoganma or Pi Doubanjiang chopped
1.5 garlic chopped in slices
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp salt
0.75 tbsp cornstarch whisked into 2 tbsp water
green onions thinly sliced, to finish
1. Cut the tofu into small cubes and use a towel to wipe the water then set aside.
2. Boil a pot of water and add a pinch of salt.
3. Turn the heat down then add the tofu and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and let soak in the salted water while you prepare the rest of the dish.
3. Prepare a wok, heat up the olive oil over medium heat. Put the garlic in.
4. Add the pork and wait till the pork is cooked through.
5. Add the Laoganma or doubanjiang and some water then cook for 8 minutes.
6. Add soy sauce and bring the heat up.
7. Put the tofu into the wok and cook for about three minutes or until the sauce is thick and glossy.
8. Turn off the heat and scoop the tofu with sauce into a serving dish.
9. Finish with a sprinkle of green onions.
Other recipes that you may have interest