Pad Thai Noodles 3-5mm wide flat rice noodles
4tbsp Peanut Oil
4 Crispy Tofu
1 Chicken breast
2 small Garlic
1 small bundle of Green Onions
1tbsp Lemon Juice
4tbsp Soya Sace and Fish Sauce
1. Find a medium size pan, put water in it. When the water is boiled, add the noodles in and cook for 10-15 minutes or in accordance with the package instructions.
2. Drain, rinse the noodles with cold water, and toss with oil to prevent them from sticking.
3. Wash ad then chop the chicken breast, shrimps into small pieces.
4. Heat a new pan with peanut oil, put garlic in it. And then stir fry the eggs until the it's scrambled. Then add chicken breast, shrimps, tofu and some veggies (carrots, bean sprout or whatever you fancy)
5. Here comes the highlight: put the noodle in it. Add green onions, lemon juice, soya sace and fish sauce
6. Toss gently for about 2 minutes until Sauce is absorbed by the noodles.
7. Sprinkled with chopped peanuts and it's ready to be served.
Other recipes that you may have interest